About Me

My photo
Gerringong, NSW, Australia
Hi!
Thanks for visiting.
My name is Lilly and I'm a bodyboarder from Werri Beach in NSW Australia :)

I am winner of the Australasian Pro Tour in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
I just finished in 7th place on the 2013 IBA World Tour, my dream is to bring the World Title back to Australia!

My main aim is to promote happiness, kindness, healthy living and to always be pushing yourself in some kind of venture. I love travelling, I love good barrelling waves and chasing swells all over the world, and I love the dedication needed to be a good competitor.
I'm always keeping my Facebook athlete page updated with all my adventures, so be sure to 'like' my page to stayed informed: https://www.facebook.com/bodyboarderlillypollard

I'm looking for assistance to help me achieve my dream of becoming world champion, and also showcasing girls charging in waves of consequence. If you think you can help, shoot me an email at: lillypollard81@yahoo.com.au
Many thanks to my current sponsors for their support: Flipmode Clothing, Hive Swimwear, GoPro cameras, Zion Wetsuits, Travel Insurance Direct, BoogerBod training and Treehugger Wax.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Milkshakes Designs!! My bodyboard brand :)



The below text is a pretty good summary of Milkshakes:
Taken from the ABOUT section of milkshakesdesigns.com

"Milkshakes is a girls’ bodyboard company created by Lilly Pollard and Turbo Surf Designs. Milkshakes plans to fill the gap in the women’s bodyboarding market with quality girls’ boards and accessories, which will be tested and endorsed by the best female bodyboarders in the world.

Our goals:

  • Create boards and designs that girls of all abilities love to ride.
  • Help grow women’s bodyboarding in Australia and around the world.
  • Encourage girls into bodyboarding with an emphasis on fun, fitness, and enjoying the beach lifestyle.
  • Develop girls’ bodyboarding fashion and accessories."
Milkshakes is an amazing step in the progression of women's bodyboarding. I am super proud of it, and love that all the bodyboarding girls have really embraced it! We also pride ourselves in having a number of international sponsored team riders, and even our graphic artists are girl bodyboarders! We are all about supporting the women's side of the sport :)
Also, we have only been established for one year and are already in numerous shops around Australia, and distributing globally as well! The response so far has been amazing.

Please be sure to go to http://milkshakesdesigns.com/ to learn more about the brand.

Here are some of our advertisements from 2009 -ran in Curl magazines (girls surf lifestyle mag), and US Bodyboarder magazine>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment